Vi segnalo un nuovo workshop su mad mapper (video mapping software) che si terrà a Bruxelles il 29 e 30 giugnio:
Date: 29/09 + 30/09/2011
Time: 10:00 – 18:00
Location: The Egg – Rue Barastraat 175 – 1070 Brussels
This 2-days workshop offers a full range of practical applications on the principles of video mapping with the new software MadMapper.
For a long time this technique was restricted to experts using custom tools. With the release of MadMapper, this technique can now be accomplished within a few mouse clicks.
The workshop will feature a survey of the software’s characteristics, as well as highlight examples of its abilities.
The session includes:
- an introduction to the principles of mapping
- an overview of the software
- examples of projects created using MadMapper
- a detailed view of all functions and possible future extendability
- how to use MadMapper with other softwares (including Modul8)
- Installation of MadMapper on participants’ computers (a time limited version will be provided)
- practice sessions in the workshop on mock-ups and different volumes
- public presentation at the end of the workshop
Prerequisites: a minimum working knowledge in the domain of video installation and/or video performance, a Mac computer with Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) installed and a VGA adapter.
Optional: Dual or Tripleheads
The number of participants is limited to 15 and is free of access.
We require everyone interested in participating to send us a request by email.
Please include the following:
- Your first and last name
- Samples of your work (vimeo/youtube links and jpegs – under 500k)
- A link to your personal website
- A picture of your feet, hands or ears
We will personally reply to every request sent to: email@example.com (deadline 15/09)
Visit www.todaysart.be for more info